[nfbcs] microsoft outlook help

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 15 01:49:37 UTC 2011

Outlook uses a different system for data than Outlook Express or Windows
Live Mail.  It uses what is called a PST file.  The PST file contains
everything so be careful about finding and deleting it.  I would have to
find it to tell you where it is.  I think you could just search for .pst to
find it.

Nancy