[nfbcs] Learning Ally Web Site

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 28 04:24:42 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone.

Last week, I tried several times to use RFB&D ReadHere to read some of my
Learning Ally books. The program started to open and (presumably to verify
that I am, indeed, a Learning Ally member) tried to log me in. the program
complained that there was some sort of server problem. So I uninstalled
RFB&D ReadHere and tried to go to the Learning Ally site to download the
software to reinstall it again. Lo and behold, I couldn't log in; Internet
Explorer said the site was down. So I tried to go directly to
https://custhub.rfbd.org/ as one does to get to one's digital downloads and
again, I couldn't bring up the page. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium with
Internet Explorer 9 and the latest update to JAWS 12.0.

I don't think it's my computer, however, because I tried to bring up the
download site on my iPhone and Safari said the server stopped responding.

Any idea what the blazes is going on? I'd like to reinstall ReadHere and
have access to RFB&D - er - I mean, Learning Ally, again.

Mike Freeman