[nfbcs] nfbcs Digest, Vol 87, Issue 19

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:28:04 UTC 2011

Nicole,
I have to submit my programming assignments using this Putty SSH setup.
Otherwise, I would be using something else.  Plus, I'm still a rookie at
this, and I don't really know any better.  Earlier this summer, you had
suggested a development program to me.  I had lost that email with that
info.  I'm currently running 64-bit Windows XP Pro.  I've been writing my
programming assignments at home, and then retyping them.  I'll have to look
into how to "mount it as a virtual drive."  Thanks again for the feedback.
-Ross P

Message: 4