[nfbcs] Java Access Bridge question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Feb 25 16:16:31 UTC 2011

I also read on the Java Access list that apparently Oracle is doing some work on a 64-bit version of the Java Access Bridge, but I don't know which JRE it
works with.  Nicole, are you on that list?  I don't think to forward information from there but probably should.  Sometimes the information is just too detailed.
<smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson