[nfbcs] Outlook 2010 Conundrums

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 01:52:45 UTC 2011

Ditch Office 2010 and go back to 2003!  I know, that's all kinds of not
helpful, but it does run on Windows 7 without the new ribbon layout.  Is it
possible to reconstruct your Outlook folders as it is in XP?  I'm thinking
maybe you can just re-initialize without reinstalling.  Or, switch to GMail
since most of the setup is automated.  I'm sitting on XP until I absolutely
have to move.

Joe