[nfbcs] A useful trick

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jan 14 14:46:47 UTC 2011

The difference I see is that if you have lost speech on a screen reader such as JFW, you don't know if it is still running or not.  The shortcut key generally
won't do a thing if JFW has gone silent but is still running.  I'm not sure, though, if there is an advantage to this over putting NVDA on the computer and
assigning a shortcut to it.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson