[nfbcs] A useful trick

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat Jan 15 00:13:43 UTC 2011

Honestly I'd say not always convenient, but usually possible. :)  You
can usually rescue your system as you like, then after things are
mostly in order, unload and reload your preferred screen reader once
using whatever keystroke or memorized command you set up for doing
that without speech.  Most of us end up with a few things we can do
without hearing verification anyway.