[nfbcs] Sound file

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jan 17 11:21:27 UTC 2011

All of the various Windows sounds are WAV files and since there are options from which you can choose, you likely
have many sounds that you have not even heard.  If you do a search for wav files you should find these, but you will
have to figure out where to copy the file for your virus checker.  It is also possible that you have a sound file with your
virus checker but that you have not picked a sound yet.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson