[nfbcs] Read Write Gold

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Jan 26 19:39:28 UTC 2011

I have not considered NFDA, since the student is not familiar with the program. I understand it does not work with either Window Eyes or JAWS. The student does not currently use a braille display. On the other hand, even if it did work with NFDA, the test should measure the student's subject knowledge, not how well or poorly they can manipulate the screen reader. I will, of course, check its accessibility with as many programs as I can find. Thanks.