[nfbcs] Read Write Gold

nancy coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 27 13:46:01 UTC 2011

Is this a state college or national program? I wonder if they could make an accomodation with Freedom Scientific's Test Talker. There is a theory out there that Text Help & Read Write Gold can be used as a screen reader. Nobody has been able to tell me how to make it work. JAWS won't read its controls & it doesn't read them either. I have not tried System Access. My student was behind in a math class with no time to learn a new screen reader. The course was on Carnagie Learning Systems. They were the ones who told me to use Text Help.

nancy coffman