[nfbcs] microsoft live id

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 19:18:26 UTC 2011

Has anyone else successfully gotten one? I'm tearing my hair out trying to
get it to work. It's starting to get on my nerves *screamy* -- ok, I'm ok
now -- anyway, I get on the live.com sites and try to sign up for microsoft
credentials with a varie ty of email addresses but it fails in all cases. I
feel like I have tried everything.  I don't know if it's a jaws problem or a
website problem, but I end up going in circles. It's so aggravating.  Could
someone out there please provide a tip or 2 on how to handle this site? I am
going to get a sighted family member to do it next.  The individual forms
really aren't all that bad -- I fill in data and solve audio captchas and
proceed, but I always end up right back where I started and no success,
except that the email addresses I tried to subscribe with were taken so I
can't use them.
*sigh*
Thank you much in advance for any info.
--le