[nfbcs] Further Assistance

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 22:51:08 UTC 2011

	Hello,

I'm reading what I can find and experimenting.  Forgive my continuing basic
questions, but I'm having some trouble.

First, when I'm in my Home Screen and I swipe with 3 fingers to move to the
other times my using 3 fingers does nothing.

Second, when I'm in the App Switcher, I can't figure out how to remove the
apps.  I enter the App Switcher, and assuming I don't get the Search feature
to pop up instead of the App Switcher, I flick Right until I get to the
apps, but double tapping and holding does nothing.  I only managed to do it
once, and I can't remember what I did.  Double tapping is done with one
finger, correct?  I somehow created a folder when trying to move around an
app, and I have no idea how to delete it now.

Finally, is the method above the only way to back out of close an app?  The
scrubbing gesture hardly ever works for me, and I don't know if I'm just
doing it wrong or my unit is just special.

I've always considered myself to be a somewhat proficient guy with
technology, but this iOS platform is testing my patience! LOL  Thanks for
any help.

Joe