[nfbcs] Braille Availability and Literacy. [lynn.leith at gmail.com: DAISY Planet for April 2011]

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Tue May 3 16:57:33 UTC 2011

The link in the forwarded daisy Planet Newsletter below will take you to
the newsletter on the DAISY Consortium Website. There you can find an
article about significant developments in Braille availability what will
contribute especially to mathmatics and science literacy. It is on the
section titled Your Soory. Look for my name.

Thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Lynn Leith <lynn.leith at gmail.com> -----