[nfbcs] Fwd: Object-oriented Programming Classes Questions

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu May 19 19:58:13 UTC 2011

I love my Braille display so much I bought my own 80 cell display to use at home. I am lucky enough to work at home two days per week. I really use it to check code a lot. Things really sound weird since Java is nothing like my beloved COBOL which I did for my first 35 years of programming. One day you are a hero and the next day it seems all that knowledge is worth nothing. I know only those in my older and more experienced catagory will even understand what I am saying.

Susie Stanzel