[nfbcs] [NFBCS] WE Keystroke

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed May 25 18:18:50 UTC 2011

Steve,

The Window-Eyes bypass key is INSERT B.

The key describer mode is turned on with INSERT-1.  Press INSERT-1 again to turn it off.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 25 May 2011 13:27:19 -0400, Steve Cook wrote:

>Hi All,

>I am in the process of learning WE 7.5.  I know JFW has a pass through key.  Does WE have a pass through key as well?  I am trying to do a reply all in a
message by pressing control shift R, but WE starts reading the message when I do this.  Also do WE have a keystroke to go in to key describer mode?
Thanks in advance for your help!

>Steve Cook
>Assistive Technology Consultant
>SC Commission for the Blind
>1430 Confederate Avenue
>Columbia, SC 29201
>Office: (803) 898-8788
>Fax: (803) 898-8882
>E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

>"May is Ultraviolet Awareness Month." The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages everyone to wear Ultraviolet protective shades when
going outside, don't stare directly into the sun and put sunscreen lotion on to protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays."