[nfbcs] Twitter anyone?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 19:55:04 UTC 2011

As one who would be cheerfully addicted to Twitter if only she could
find the time, I got that one right off! /lol/ I have to keep reminding
myself that I do *not* have time right now and never will if I snap from
reading these messages and run off to Twitter for a fix... So far, I am
behaving myself. /smile/

Tami