[nfbcs] Cosmos update!

Ronald Smith ronsmith131 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:35:14 UTC 2011

This is the Android PDA that Dean Blazy started developing with NBP a few
years back. I heard they ran out of funding, so are now just surving on
volunteer input.
This is the competition to LevelStar's Orion which APH will have their
version as well. It will have an eighteen cell braille display, OCR, PDF,
phone, and all the other goodies that your typical braille notetaker has had
in the past. The Orion / APH versions should be out soon.
I heard that NFB had a protype this past summer in Orlando.

Mike, didn't you check it out?