[nfbcs] Downloading Web Braille Books In Windows 7

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 17:50:25 UTC 2011

Greetings:

When focused on the download link, right click on the link to bring up the
context menu instead of pressing Enter on it.  You can then choose to save
the file and determine where the file will be saved.

Note that if you are using Internet Explorer 9 and invoking the general
download function that the download interface has changed substantially.  It
can still work, but it is more cumbersome than with earlier versions of
Internet Explorer.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong