[nfbcs] Microsoft Excel support in JAWS

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Oct 6 04:01:00 UTC 2011

Bryan,

    I do admit that that particular email to which you are refering was
rather short; I was probably in a hurry when I wrote it, but I will try in
the future to write better emails. Regardless, I did not mean, implecitly or
explicitly, that your technique was the source of the problem, and I
sincerely apologize if that is how it came across. However, I do consider it
rude to call me MSP, which I assume stands for Miss Smarty Pants (please
tell me if it stands for something else).