[nfbcs] Express Burn Query

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 05:38:48 UTC 2011

hi.
i have a jvc boom box, and it can play mp3s, and a cd player.
next to my enduro treadmill.
and i have noticed, i use express burn v 4 to burn my data cds.
it puts all the tracks, in alphabetical order, and have max cd -r blank
702 cds.
now, on my toshiba a300 satellite psag4a  02300m
it puts all the tracks in the correct order.
but i notice, on the boom box, it puts one or two tracks at the end of
the cd.
i have noticed this.
is there a setting on my boombox to try to get the correct tracks to
play in the correct order.
or is there any software, that will fix this order.
real weird.
like for example, on cd 1, i have 80s, 90s, 2000s  and about 140 tracks.
and the last track is wired for sound by cliff richard, but then it goes
to the last track, sara by star ship.
should be in the s category but not.
tried using windows media player, and itunes, but not very successful,
and had to throw away a coupld of cds.
and purchase 50 for about $25.00 in australia, at my local harvey norman
store in devonport, tasmania,australia.
and using windows 7 professional 32 bit, and got the free express burn v
4.2 +.
so if any one has had the same problems, not the correct order in
express burn, how to do this, without throwing away four perfect cds.
real strange.
using jaws 12 and jaws 13 beta.
marvin.