[nfbcs] Looking for simple recording editor

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Oct 30 18:14:50 UTC 2011

TotalRecorder is quite good. Actually, I use both programs. I've never quite
figured out how to edit with the free WavePad but have found it great for
changing the pitch of sound files, adding echo effects and the like.
TotalRecorder is perfect for editing sound files down to a tenth of a
second; you can put in start and end markers to include or exclude portions
of sound files and there are numerous ad-ons that allow one to cancel noise
and other esoteric things. And TotalRecorder, like Replay, allows one to
record Internet streams.

If you can tell me how to edit with WavePad, I'd be greatful. Never can have
too much knowledge.