[nfbcs] Epic

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Sep 1 19:37:25 UTC 2011

I scripted it for at least one organization and it's being used with
JAWS, but I'd have to look up details as I don't remember a lot about
that at the moment.

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 02:21:34PM -0500, David Andrews wrote:
Does anyone have experience with the hospital management software
package "Epic," and is it accessible to JAWS users?

Dave

david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Follow me on Twitter @dandrews920