[nfbcs] Honeywell VIP 7813 terminal emulator?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Sep 6 00:44:57 UTC 2011

Leslie,

I don't know which shell you're using, so the command I gave you may
not work.

This is why I suggested you might need to check with someone.

If you're using a bourne/korn like shell, then the command is what I
said in my previous message...

export TERM=bogus

if you're using a c-cshell like shell, then the command is...

set term=bogus

Note that it is possible the shell will give you an error after
running this command, but you should ignore it.

Feel free to ping me tomorrow via email if you want more guidence on
this.  I do a lot of work with UNIX and am happy to help.

Thanks,

Jim