[nfbcs] Office XP on 64-Bit Machine

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 15:12:48 UTC 2011

hi,

yes you are correct.
casper makes an exact duplicate of a drive, including file allocation table,
boot sector, etc. and yes, you have to do this shortly after you have your
computer setup how you want it with all of your apps installed.
i purchased a thin 2.5 inch drive and small aluminum case that connects by
usb.
if i ever have a major failure, this other drive can be connected and i am
alive again very quickly.
of course, you have to be good enough to occasionally save your data as
well.
total cost was about $50 for the drive, $15 for the enclosure and $50 for
the casper program.
worst case, i can pop the door off of my laptop and swap the drives as well.

Bryan Schulz