[nfbcs] Java problem.

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Sun Sep 11 21:42:14 UTC 2011

I have a strange problem related to the Java scripting on my computer.

In internet Explorer, even though the add-on is enabled, web sites that rely
on it, especially twitter.com don't see it. When I go to programs & features
to uninstall it, I cannot right click on it at all.

Additionally, when I try to follow the instructions for enabling it in the
advanced area of the Internet Options, it doesn't even show up.

I am running Windows Vista on a 64-bit machine, with JAWS 11 latest update.

Any thoughts?

"Remember that failure is an event, not a person"
 Zig Ziglar (American motivational Speaker and Author. )

Psalms 33:3 Psalms 150:5

Alan Wheeler
Lincoln, Nebraska
awheeler65 at windstream.net