[nfbcs] Java problem.

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Sep 11 22:36:54 UTC 2011

Hi Alan.

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you explain exactly what isn't
working?  What add on are you referring to specifically (name and
version number if you can find it)?  What are web sites (like Twitter)
not seeing?  Are they giving you a specific error message?  If not,
how did you deduce that Java or Javascript was the problem?

The more details you can provide, the better.

Thanks, and on a personal note, hope everything has been going well
with you.  That was a fun convention.  Glad you finally got your bag
from the airline.

Aaron Cannon