[nfbcs] New Drawing Tool

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 25 22:15:16 UTC 2011

I think that the reversed coordinates is something that the author should
correct. Yes, I know from experience that the Java coordinates are reversed
as described. However, as this is not what is taught in mathematics, it may
be hard and counterintuitive for students, particular those who have a more
difficult time with spatial awareness.