[nfbcs] IPads?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Sep 28 01:29:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using the i-Pod.  I love it.  many cool apps, bill identifier, several
alarm clocks and weather apps, NPR and Cnn plus a lot more.  Shazaam is
really cool.  Hold the i-Pod near a speaker and Shazaam will tell you the
song playing, the artist and a lot of related info and offer you the
opportunity to purchase the song or album.  That is amazing.  I just got a
cool bird guide for Michigan birds which is fantastic.

hope this helps.

Warm Regards,

Fred