[nfbcs] Kndle

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:48:39 UTC 2011

We need to let the know the powers that be, like our State and affiliate presidents as well as Baltimore.  We need to stop complaining and do something.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel! Cheryl Echevarria http://www.echevarriatravel.com 631-456-5394 reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.