[nfbcs] braille blazer question

richard watson richard.watson15425 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:23:53 UTC 2012

It is using a usb to parallel which has been working for tha past
several weeks with the same amount of data. My guess is that it is
something to do with the paper sensor. I tried yesterday to clean it
with compressed air and it then printed correctly. I'm going to see
how things work out over the next couple of weeks. If the problem
returns I might have to return it to fs for a good cleaning.
thanks
rick