[nfbcs] OFFLIST Re: Recommendations for Drupal Consultants?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:33:02 UTC 2012

Hi, I just recently like 2 days ago switched from Godaddy to Hover.com managing my domains and luckily I chose to start on a personal site rather than any criticle for business. thank you for the look out though its appreciated. the domain was pointing to a invalid sub directory and I just called in the fix right now to my domain manager.

Again thanks. and if you need anything drupal wise feel free to contact my company
http://commtechusa.net
we are a registered LLC based out of Phoenix AZ.

Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech