[nfbcs] Text Editors

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 18:19:30 UTC 2012

Yes, I use it.

It can also open MS Word documents and retain them in that format. I
haven't gotten around to experimenting to see if a document created in
LibreOffice Write can be opened by an MS Word user if I save the file in
that format... Supposedly, though, that's pretty easy  now. Yay!

That was another big factor for my going back to Linux, since I do need
to share documents off and on, and hopefully more in the future.

hth,

Tami