[nfbcs] MLB Gameday audio

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 19 00:55:06 UTC 2012

I am having a terrible time accessing MLB Gameday audio with any kind of
reliability.  I've called the Help line, but they were not very helpful.
I go to mlb.com/mediacenter, and it should give me a list of games, or ask
me for my login.  It does neither.  It doesn't seem to be displaying the
whole screen.  Sometimes there is a header at the bottom saying
"mediacenter" and sometimes not.  Often at the bottom it says "login
frame" and "login frame end", and Jaws makes the little noise it makes
when it's in forms mode, but  I can't actually type anything.
The Help person had me delete my browsing history the other day, and
eventually
I got to the games, but that didn't work today.

I'm using the same netbook I used last year, and it  worked fine then.
Why not now?
I'm so confused.
Anyone know what's happening?
Tracy