[nfbcs] MLB Gameday audio

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 20 11:53:23 UTC 2012

Thanks Mike.  It does make sense, but it's not what's happening to me.  I
know the list you speak of, that should say Login, but instead I get a
link that says Welcome.  This seems to indicate that I am already logged
in automagically.
I do not reliabally get the other lists of radio stations (though I've
been looking for tables, so that's good to know.)  I have read every link
on the page I get, and no lists.  The whole thing seems to be truncated.
Maybe I'll try the ACB person.  Last year, I had trouble, but MLB was very
helpful.  They had a whole script for screen readers.  This year, they
seem pretty clueless.  I did open a ticket with them, but it's been a week
and no one has contacted me.  Why is something that should be easy and fun
so painful?!
Thanks for the info.
Tracy