[nfbcs] MLB Gameday audio

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 22 16:39:39 UTC 2012

Tracy:

You may update your Java -- in fact, I would recommend it -- as there have
been some security holes identified in releases prior to Java SE 6U31.

JAWS works fine with properly-coded Java (I think it's actually "javascript"
in this case) if it's done from a web page; it's programs that are coded in
Java that have problems under some Java environments.

Mike