[nfbcs] Entering an appointment on a shared Outlook calendar

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:31:28 UTC 2012

If your company will allow this, give each conference room an email address.  for instance, conferencerooma at company.com, thirdfloormeetingroom at sun.com or something like that.  If you only have a small number of conference rooms, then one person could manage them.  this is how it was done when I worked at a large copany about 5 years ago.  If you have more than 3 conference rooms, perhaps a separate email address just for reservations would help avoid filling up someone's inbox with requests for a conference rooom.   I cannot give you any more in-depth information because the company I worked for had an IT department that handled these sorts of requests.  Anyway, hope this helps.