[nfbcs] anyone out there who is blind in a phd program or is a professor in computer science?

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:25:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

  I am having a lot of difficulty trying to read computer science
conference and journal articles on my own.  The pdf files are
terrible.  I really want to read these articles and lots more.  Is
there anyone out there or anyone who knows someone who is in a phd
computer science program and is expected to read many journal
articles?  Or anyone who has been through a CS program and can give me
some advice on how to do this....

Thanks,
Bill