[nfbcs] Outlook Again and Excel

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Aug 6 12:49:37 UTC 2012

To attach a file in Outlook you use Insert, Attach, File, which is Alt-N, A, F.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.