[nfbcs] Low-cost magnification

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Aug 17 13:34:38 UTC 2012

Tracy,

There is magnification built into Windows that she should try, particularly if she has Windows 7 or
Vista.  This has been sufficient for my daughter.  Depending upon what her vision problem is, there are
also color schemes that might help her as well.  I have heard that the Windows Magnifier built into
Windows 7 is surprisingly good considering that it is free.  There is a magnifier in Windows XP as well
that would be worth trying, I just have heard less about that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson