[nfbcs] Patriot NAS Drives

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 22:36:02 UTC 2012

Hello Brian,

    Does Patriot have the ability to create a personal cloud and have the
NAS drive appear as an additional drive in My Computer? And can you access
your Patriot NAS Drive remotely via A Web Browser, FTP, or simply through My
Computer. Do they have Apps for iPhone and Android? Could you send me their
URL? This could be another possibility. I'll check them out.

Peter Donahue