[nfbcs] Help! Cookie monster

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 24 15:46:54 UTC 2012

Help!  I've made a mistake, and I'm not sure how to recover.  Starting
today, every time I go to amazon.com, no matter what I try to choose, I
get into the Amazon Coupons page.  I also get a random "coupon applied"
message.  I tried deleting cookies created today, and deleting temporary
internet files.  If it would help, I'm willing to delete all cookies, but
sometimes that causes problems, doesn't it?
Can anyone advise me how to get something other than dumb coupon offers?
Thanks.
Tracy