[nfbcs] Moving Default Folders in Win 7

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:12:13 UTC 2012

I think it can be done via folder redirection. The location of the My Documents folder and may others is a registry key. You can set it via group policy editor or regedit. Folder redirection is usually used with roaming profiles so that yur My Docuuments folder and the like are not part of your roaming profile. But I know folder redirection can be used with local profiles too.