[nfbcs] accessible reading material

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Dec 5 01:30:21 UTC 2012

I do know that Learning Ally does have a book on cryptography which is
a quite fascinating and deep read.  It contains complete algorithm
descriptions for many of the items you mentioned, except for some of
the more recent ones such as XTS mode.

Have fun.  I love reading and learning about crypto.

Aaron Cannon