[nfbcs] Internet Explorer:

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 16 04:22:43 UTC 2012

IE 9 is accessible, but it has some things that are different and might be
considered annoying. For example, whenever there is a file to download,
instead of just opening the save or run dialog, it pops up a message that
can be missed if you are not paying attention, and you have to press alt n
to get to the button to open the download dialog. The download dialog is
also different. If you are happy with IE 8, I would recommend just sticking
to it. I actually uninstalled IE 9 from my computer and put IE8 on instead.

HTH,
Nicole