[nfbcs] go daddy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:15:30 UTC 2012

When you save or publish, it will bring you to another page, and you need to click update all information and not back up information.
It is easy to change, you go to the page you want, click in the box take out the information you want or paste in information you want. You can also add your facebook page, youtube page, blog page, etc.
If you take a look at my page, I am always updating it, being a travel agent, I have to.
Cut and paste that is the best for me.
You do need a little information about cutting and pasting and a little information about how to embed things or to add pictures or documents, etc.
But I find it easy, but I am not everyone. It was a learning curve at first, just like anything.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.