[nfbcs] Flash movie buttons

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 1 13:36:39 UTC 2012

Hi guys.
I have been trying to buy something from an online store where I've bought
stuff before, but this time the Add to Cart button is inside a flash movie
box, (and is unlabeled) and I haven't been able to click it.  I've tried
the insert-control-enter, enter, space, and Jaws mouse click.  I also
tried it with NVDA, but nothing works.  Is there a way to click a flash
movie button?

Actually, this is a similar problem as I have with my employer's mandated
training.  It's all in flash, and I can't even go to the next screen.
Thanks.
Tracy