[nfbcs] Flash movie buttons

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:34:03 UTC 2012

Mike is right on the jaws 13 OCR. I have tried several flash pages and
though it most likely will NOT say the exact button you want (if labeled
correctly it will, but you are not experiencing this), it will say graphic,
or a number or "black space" was another where the flash was.
I used both these commands: INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, S. Recognizes the entire
screen.
INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, C. Recognizes the currently selected control, such as a
graphical button. --I started at the top of my page and just moved down and
to the right until I heard one of those "flash" items---I am sure there are
many more. Then I went to my numpad and hit the left click with is the / to
select and if it was a flash movie, I could click to turn it on and click
again to turn if off.

If you do not have 13 yet, just download a 40 minute demo so you can try
this out, then get the license when you can, but the new OCR feature is a
huge leap in accessibility--or better
Denise

--
 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision, LLC
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision
509-674-1853

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com

doing it." --Chinese Proverb

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond
imagination.
--Albert Einstein

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
--Walt Disney