[nfbcs] Image Manipulation software for Windows

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 17:31:24 UTC 2012

Hi! I'm a Linux user looking for a good image manipulation software for
a Windows/NVDA user who is helping me on a project. He tried GIMP for
Windows, but with NVDA he is not getting any speech, which he needs.

Does anyone know if NVDA can be made to work with GIMP for Windows?

If not, does anyone know of something equivalent or close to Photoshop
capabilities for Windows that will work with NVDA?

What we most need is image processing for photos and other graphics for
the web that will cut down on bandwidth for the finished product and
also allows for resizing and touch up as needed. We will want other
graphics capability in the future.

Anyway, thanks!

Tami