[nfbcs] Computer Clock

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Feb 24 12:00:25 UTC 2012

No, that doesn't work.  That is the first thing I tried, and the clock still keeps going ahead five minutes in less than a day.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan
> I had not had this happen since the 90's when I had a Toshiba laptop.  My
> desktop clock is five minutes too fast.  I restarted the computer, and I
> even stopped the service, unregistered it, re-registered it again, and
> restarted it.  That didn't fix the problem.  Any ideas?  Thanks very much.
>
> Warm regards,
> Sahar Husseini
> For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
> www.saharscreations.com
> Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
> And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
> If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
> Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
> Michael Jordan

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470