[nfbcs] Should JAWS be used for web accessibility testing (was Re: Opinions?)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 25 13:51:19 UTC 2012

It's my opinion that, so much as possible, making things work well for the
casual user, like my sister-in-law, will also make them work well for the
more savvy user.  I know some of the tricks to make stuff work, but, if it
gets complicated, I really have better things to do.
I guess I've gotten lazy in my old age.  I want to do what I want to do
without a lot of extra fooling around.
Tracy